Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Mickey Photo CD pocket

Good morning all!  It looks like rain on this dreary October morning.  I guess I'll have to stay in and scrap all day.

I needed to have a page in my album where I could keep our photo CD's together.  You just never know when you might want to go back and do some reprinting or add a few more pictures.

Here is a quick and simple idea for a little pocket for the CD's:




I simply grabbed a piece of card stock and scored the sides to make a pocket and added a few stickers.  I know...not that original, but it served it's purpose.  :)

This was for the Special Project challenge at "If It's Groovy".  
Stop by and see all the special projects from the DT!  
Fabulous ideas and with the holidays coming up quickly, I'm sure you will be inspired.  :)

Have a great Saturday!!!

No comments: