Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just Chillin'

We are still hanging out at the resort.  What a wonderful place to stay!  I think this one just made our Top 3 list of resorts in Disney World.

Here is my daughter checking out a few places where she can sit and relax after a long day of commando touring:


The die cut piece behind the picture is actually a chipboard page from a mini album.  I was able to play with a paint dauber and then distressed it a bit with some gray inks.  The flowers are layered from a few different styles from the stash.  I also added a leftover chipboard bracket...no idea how I ended up with just one! 
The twist to this challenge was to add washi tape to our pages.  I bought this chevron tape and the colors were perfect!  I'm added it to the list when I stock up.

This page is for the sketch challenge at Paper Secrets
The washi tape was the twist to the challenge.
Here is the sketch:




Off to stock up on washi tape!

Have a magical day!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the layout and great job with the washi tape twist! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets. :)

Brenda said...

Awesome page and take on the sketch Wendy! Love how you utilized the chipboard diecut...WTG! Thanks for playing along at Paper Secrets!