Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Our First Resort Stop

One of our favorite things to do each Disney trip is to stay at a different resort each time.  This way we can explore everything that each resort has to offer and pick our favorite.  

(So far, The Polynesian has the highest marks!)

Our first stop on this trip was the Animal Kingdom Lodge.  We booked a room with a savannah view and balcony.  

Here we are on our way to the lodge, riding the Magical Express:


I used lots of fun circle stickers and a Mickey Magical Express sticker we got from the check-in desk.

Driving into the resort was beautiful!  Kinda tricky trying to get pictures of the resort signs from a moving bus!

I added a few maps:


And because I save EVERYTHING, I had to make a pocket page for all the resort info we received when we checked in.  This included maps, daily itinerary, restaurant info and our room confirmation and the final bill.  Everything is easily accessible for reference when we decide to go back again.


And for me, the first thing I like to do is check out the view from the balcony.  My little guy decided to sit with me for a while:


I used all My Mind's Eye goodies on this page.  Everything is from the Nostalgia collection.   And I used a fun sketch they provided too:


Now to work on the pictures from my view of the savannah!

Have a magical day!!!








No comments: