Sunday, September 29, 2013

Disney Knock out!

I'm knocking out some more Disney pages today!  Wish I were outside enjoying the weather, but allergies are saying no way!

Here is what I did so far...


I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.  The photo mat is a piece of corrugated that was dabbed with white paint.

This one came from using a sketch from S.W.A.T..


Just a few splatters of gold glitter Stickles.

And then my favorite so far today...


Using a sketch from ScrapMuch
I love these guys!
i used some fabric buttons, felt acorns and a few flowers.

Off to pull out more pictures...

Have a magical day!!

9 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!! great batch of disney pages!!! wonderful job. thanks sooo much for playing along with LGS!!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout, great mix of everyday embellies and themed embellies! thanks for linking up with ScrapMuch? and LGS!

Debbie P said...

Oh Wendy, I love all of these layouts! Disney pages are my favorite! Very well done! Thanks for including us and playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

Tone-Lill said...

A fantastic and creative LO, love the colours and photos and great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy :)

Lynn said...

I love how you altered the corrugated piece for your photo mat. Awesome take on the sketch and thank you so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Carla said...

Fun layouts! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Eileen said...

Wow ... all of these are just fabulous. Brought a huge smile to my face... so many great details! So glad to have you joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

Elizabeth said...

Love Disney pages, and you rocked them! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!
e.

LisaM said...

Loving the Disney pages and the corrugated cardboard!
Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!